Calendar Integration for Admins
Hibob allows you to easily connect your company calendar with Google, Outlook or Ical. Meaning your team has full oversight on people's holidays and sick days from their preferred email client.
- Go to settings > Integrations and generate the desired links
- Copy the links to the respective calendars
Calendar Integration for Employees
- Go to Time Off > Calendar
- Click the small calendar icon, bottom left side under the calendar, to generate the link.
Please note that if the Admin has not generated the link the calendar icon will not appear.
Head on over to your web calendar and click on the plus next to "Add a coworker's calendar" and select From URL.
Then all that's left is to paste the link and click Add Calendar!
- Press "add calendar" in Outlook and choose "from the internet"
- Add the calendar link and give it a name
- The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Panel in Calendar view under Other Calendars
Make sure to leave no white-space before the URL when copying and pasting