Skip to main content
Configure metric calculations for dashboard widgets
You can configure the metric calculation for specific dashboard widgets by selecting the relevant values that the calculation will be based on.
This configuration is currently available for the following widgets:
- Attrition rate - termination type
- Promotions/Promotions rate - change type
- Internal mobility rate - change type
Note: Values can be added or removed from the termination type and change type lists by navigating to Settings > Employee Fields. For full details see Set up employee fields for full details.
How to configure metric calculations for a dashboard widget
- From the left menu, select Settings > Dashboards.
- In the Metric calculation section, click the Pencil icon.
- Click on the list next to one of the metrics to open the selection dropdown.
- Check the box(es) next to the field(s) you would like to include.
- Click Apply.
Tip: Changing these settings will affect all other dashboards users in the company. We therefore recommend updating colleagues after making such a change.
Search topics (e.g., goals, request time off)
4419992331153, 4409766816913, 4409720444689, 4419979188881, 4419979005841, 4409766821009, 4409766817297, 4409723633681, 4409720445969