Heartcore HR is the HiBob customer community open to Bob Admins. You can connect with your fellow Bob users via the digital community. Gain platform knowledge and trade inspiration on how to get the most out of Bob through the forum-based exchange.
How to access Heartcore HR as a Bob Admin
- Select your profile picture in the top right corner.
- From the dropdown menu, select Community.
The community platform is configured via SSO so you can move seamlessly between Bob and Heartcore HR. Once you create your profile, you never have to log in to the community again!
How to grant Heartcore HR access to users without Admin permissions
Due to the nature of the topics and content within the Heartcore HR community, access to the platform is limited to Bob Admin users only. We want to ensure that the questions and concerns you share with the community are limited to a group of your HR peers rather than being accessible to managers or employees at your company.
We understand that HR users at your company may not always be granted Admin permissions within Bob. To help your entire HR team get the most out of Bob and Heartcore HR, you can grant custom permissions to the community for non-admin HR team members.
- From the left menu, select Settings > Roles & Permissions.
- Click + Add another group or click Manage group from the permission group you wish to grant Community access.
- Enter a name for the permission group, such as “Community access.”
- In the Select Who's in This Group section, click Select or Edit.
- In Conditions, click + Add condition, select conditions in each dropdown menu or select specific people from the dropdown menu, then click Apply.
Tip: Use conditions to automate group membership; e.g., by creating a Department equals Human Resources condition, all current and new joiners to the HR team will be added automatically to the group. You can add as many conditions as you'd like, and all conditions must be met for a person to be included in the permission group.
- Click Apply.
- In the Company category, select Bob Community > Community platform access.
- Enable Allow access to Bob community platform.
- Click Save Changes.
A summary of the new permission group’s settings will appear for your review.
- Click Apply.