HR leaders can set up and edit 1-on-1 agenda templates for their people to use when conducting 1-on-1s. Once an agenda template is saved, meeting organizers may use them when setting up 1-on-1s with their direct and indirect reports.
Get the most out of Bob
- Use the pre-built templates, edit them, or create your own organization’s agenda templates either by duplicating or by starting from scratch.
- Customize templates to guide your managers as you see fit when it comes to discussion topics with their direct and indirect reports.
How to create a 1-on-1 agenda template
HR leaders and those with permissions can create 1-on-1 agenda templates from scratch.
- From the left menu, select Settings > 1-on-1 templates.
- Click + New template to create a new meeting template.
- Enter the Name of the 1-on-1 template.
Tip: Use the purpose of the meeting as the name and keep it short, e.g. 30-day onboarding.
- Enter the Description. This will appear in the main company templates page and when organizers preview an agenda template.
- To add a talking point, click on + Add talking point (found below all of the talking points), and type in the text. Press Enter once you're done.
Note: A company template must contain at least one talking point.
- To edit a talking point, click on the talking point’s text and edit as desired. Press Enter once you’re done.
- To remove a talking point, hover over it and click on the trash icon to its right, then click Remove.
- Click Save.
How do I duplicate or edit a 1-on-1 agenda template?
HR leaders and those with permissions can duplicate and edit existing 1-on-1 meeting templates. Click Manage on a meeting you want to duplicate or edit, e.g. the “Goal setting” template. From the Actions dropdown menu, select Edit or Duplicate. Duplicating a template will open a new page with a copy. Fill in the template details, then click Save.
How do I delete a 1-on-1 agenda template?
HR leaders and those with permissions can delete 1-on-1 meeting templates. This action cannot be undone. Click Manage on a meeting you want to duplicate or edit, e.g. Goal setting. From the Actions dropdown menu, select Delete, then confirm by selecting Delete again.