Your compensation event has run smoothly and has come to an end - congratulations! Now, it’s time to make it official by sending out compensation letters, and what better way to do that than using Bob’s eSign?
Get the most out of Bob
Create as many templates as needed for your org, e.g. one letter only for a salary increase, another for people whose salary and on-target commission increase, etc. Once you’ve finished building out your templates, you’ll be able to use them over and over again.
Tip: If you’d like the letters to be reviewed one by one before they are signed, you can set yourself (or someone else) as the first recipient in the letter template.
How to request signatures after an approved comp event
Follow these steps to request signatures for compensation increase letters:
- Click Comp in the main menu
- Click Enter on the approved compensation event
- Click on the three dot menu and select Request signature
- Select the Esign template from the dropdown menu by scrolling or searching for it
- Select which folder you wish each person’s signed letter will go to by clicking on the Save to folder dropdown menu and scrolling or searching for the folder name
Tip: if you wish to allow managers to only share the letters after delivering the news to their direct reports, then select a folder that only the managers can see as the destination folder. Then, once they’ve met with their direct reports, they can manually change the docs folder to the individual folder.
- Click Set conditions and select the conditions that match the eSign template selected, e.g. if the letter only mentions a salary increase, select “base salary increase - amount” and “Exists”; if the letter mentions a salary and on-target commission increase, include both the “base salary increase - amount” and “Exists” condition and the “on-target commission increase - amount” and “Exists” condition
- Click Apply
Great! The letter will be sent out according to the signature flow set up in the eSign template. Repeat this as needed for the number of letters you’ve got.
Need more help? If you’re unsure about anything please submit a ticket and our Customer Experience team will be happy to assist.