Once your compensation event has come to an end, it's time to send out compensation eSign letters.
Get the most out of Bob
Create the templates needed, e.g., a letter that indicates a salary increase, a letter that indicates a salary, and an on-target commission increase. Once you’ve built out your templates, you can use them over and over. Learn more with Set up an eSign template.
How to request signatures for compensation letters
- From the left menu, select Comp.
- Click Enter on the approved compensation event.
- Click the three-dot menu and select Request signature.
- From the dropdown menu, search or scroll for the eSign template and click Select.
- Click the Save to folder dropdown menu and scroll or search for the folder you'd like each person’s signed letter to go to and select it.
Note: If you'd like to allow managers to only share the letters after delivering the news to their direct reports, then select a folder that only the managers can see as the destination folder. Then, once they’ve met with their direct reports, they can manually change the docs folder to the individual folder.
- Click Set conditions and select the conditions that match the eSign template selected.
Note: If you’d like your letters to be previewed before people officially receive them, test the letter template by sending it to yourself or someone from the HR team first to make sure that the template design is to your satisfaction.
Tip: Create a custom field, and assign a template per employee, e.g., a template for Base Salary increase only or Base Salary and Cash Award, use this field to select the desired audience, then send in bulk.
The letter will be sent out according to the signature flow set up in the eSign template. Repeat as needed.