Use Org charts (Organization charts) to see a clear breakdown of your company's people, roles, and departments.
Org charts use employee fields and allow you to see a graphical representation of all people across all departments, who's reporting to whom, and where you fit into your company's hierarchy.
Get the most out of Bob
The default view on the org chart depends on your organization's size, but you can apply various filters to locate a certain individual or use the Find me function to see how you line up. Your view and filters may be different based on your set of permissions.
How to use the Org Chart
- From the left menu, select People > Org Chart.
- Filter your view by clicking the empty fields and selecting conditions from the dropdown menus.
- Click the Search icon to find a specific employee.
- Click the Org icon to view the chart with a specific person as your starting point.
- Click the Arrow to export your org chart as a PNG, share the link or embed the HTML.
- Click the funnel to change the view, then More to open an advanced set of filters based on permissions given during setup.
- Click the Find Me icon (your image in a location symbol) to find your position in the org chart.
- Click the Expand icon to view the entire hierarchy according to the filters set. Click the icon again to reset the view.
Note: If you've set up a hiring plan, you can see all the upcoming hires in your org chart. This is a great way to visualize your organization's development over the coming months.
Congratulations, now you know how to use Org charts to visually view and filter all your company's people, roles, and departments.