Skip to main content
If you're anything like us, you'll see Slack as a crucial messaging system for business. We use both Slack and Bob every day, and appreciate the need for business tools to work hand in hand.
Therefore, without further ado, we're proud to announce our new and improved integration with slack! Enabling the integration allows you to receive daily updates on your information in bob
How to set up Slack integration
- From the left menu, select Settings > Integrations.
- From the Collaboration category, select Slack.
- Click Connect.
- After you connect Slack, click +Setup new integration.
- Select the time of notification, timezone, and date format.
Tip: This is especially useful if you have multiple sites.
- Select when Slack sends you event notifications, and then select the audience.
- Click Save.
You will be asked to allow Slack to access your workspace.
Note: Only your system administrator in Bob can set up integrations.
Search topics (e.g., goals, request time off)
4419992331153, 4409766816913, 4409720444689, 4419979188881, 4419979005841, 4409766821009, 4409766817297, 4409723633681, 4409720445969