Zapier is a tool that helps you automate repetitive tasks between two or more apps. When an event happens in one app, Zapier can tell another app to perform (or do) a particular action.
How to connect Bob to Zapier
- Log into Zapier.
- Go to My Apps and search for the HiBob app.
- Click Connect.
- In the Allow Zapier to access your Hibob Account popup, click API Details.
- You will be redirected to Bob to get the API Key & Company ID information.
Note: If you are not an admin in Bob, ask your admin to log into Bob and from the left menu, select Settings > Integrations > Zapier.
- Copy the API Key & Company ID.
- In Zapier, paste the API Key & Company ID.
- Click Yes, Continue.
- Click Make a Zap! to start syncing Bob to your third party apps.
Triggers and Actions
The following triggers are supported:
New Employee Created
Note: Currently, no actions are supported.
When I configured Zapier, I do not see a test event coming from my Bob account. I only see John Doe. Is this expected behavior?
Yes, this is expected behavior. Currently we only show a John Doe test.