Note: Updating people data will add data to empty fields or overwrite matched fields with new data.
How to update people data
- From the left menu, select People > Import.
- Click Update People. Note: You have the option to download the needed template. Only 500 records can be uploaded at a time. Please prepare your data files accordingly, to allow for a smooth import process.
- Once you have your data in the template, you can upload it. Click Upload and follow the steps (if you are on the same page), or click Import People again and follow the prompts. Tip: Make sure you select the correct sheet for the data you want to import. If you wish to import data from different sheets, please repeat the same steps for each sheet.
- Once you've uploaded your sheet, any anomalies will automatically and values that need might need to be manually sorted be flagged.
- Click Next. A mini report detailing rows that have successfully been imported, and any errors, will be displayed. You can download this report to know what you need to fix and import again.
What happens if I have errors?
If your import doesn't match, you'll receive errors. The easiest way to fix these errors is to download the error report. This will give you a spreadsheet in the correct format for re-upload, with one line for each error.
In the last column of the data, you will find the error reason. Once you have corrected your data, you can use this same spreadsheet to upload the new information. Use the same button (import or update) that you used initially.
We recommend reading the Please Read tab on the template you have downloaded for tips and suggestions.