The Company Portal (Essentials) is the go-to place for everything your employee needs. From your company's social media pages like Facebook and LinkedIn to work tools, such as Jira and SalesForce. Provide your employees easy access and show your new joiners what they should be acquainted with.
How to enable the Company Portal
- From the left menu, select Settings > Manage Features.
- Enable Homepage Company Portal.
This will enable the Company Portal on the Bob home page, where you can add or edit the relevant links.
How to add links to the Company Portal (Essentials)
Your Company Portal is labeled Essentials and is located on the right side of your homepage.
- Click the plus (+) icon.
- If you'd like to associate an image with your link, click the icon in the Icon section and upload an image.
Note: An ideal image is 60*60 pixels.
- Enter a name and URL for your link.
- Define the audience that will be able to view Essentials.
You can select All Company or select by Site and Department.
- When finished, click Add.
Note: Only admins can edit or delete links in the portal.