Welcome to Time Off! This is the part where all of your employees can make leave requests and let you know when they're going to be absent. In the article below we'll give you an overview of the steps you need to take to get going.
We'd still recommend reading the rest of the articles in the collection but this should serve as a good starting point, without further ado, let's get started!
- Step 1 Define Your Calendars and Working Patterns
- Give your sites a default calendar and working pattern
- Step 2: Introduction: what is a policy type, what is a policy and how do they relate
- Step 3: Create and manage your Policy types
- Define the list of absences that an employee can request
- Step 4: Create and manage your Policies
- Define the tracking parameters for a given population of employees
- Control the amount of allowance the employee is entitled to
- Define rules and restrictions to the way balance is managed
- Step 5: Define the company default approval scheme
- Step 6: Assign employees to your time off Policies
- Step 7: Importing Time-Off Data
- Import your carry over and any requests for leave made to date
Our Customer Success team is on-hand to help. If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.