Surveys help you gain a deep understanding of your business and the people in it.
Get the most out of bob
With surveys, you can understand:
- how your employees feel
- if your employees are engaged
- how your employees feel about their development, or their first month in the business.
Surveys can be sent to your employees while preserving their anonymity. This guarantees that you will get complete, unbiased, empirically validated results.
bob's survey library contains numerous research based surveys on different aspects of your employee's life: engagement, attribution, enthusiasm, on-boarding, training etc.
bob offers an option to quickly survey your people, with 4-5 questions you can launch in minutes.
How to setup your first survey
- Go to Talent > Company surveys > Setup.
Note: You can read more about the different surveys by hovering over the survey and clicking Details.
- Once you have chosen your desired survey, click Start.
- Name your survey with a relevant title you can easily remember, and then select an employee from your company (as the sender of the survey email invite).
- Enter the minimum number of responses that are required to view each question’s results.
- Filter your audience by all employees, by condition, or by name.
If selecting by condition, click Edit and select from the Lifecycle status list and define the condition.
Note: If selecting by name, your audience must be more than 5 employees, otherwise you might infringe the anonymity factor.
- Edit your welcome message. This will serve as the body of the email sent to survey recipients.
- Select the survey results grouping (grouping by certain conditions).
- Click Next at the top right corner.
- Select the survey period (in days) to define the number of days you allow your people to complete their answers, and then select the number of reminder notifications they should get.
Note: The reminder will keep reminding the employee until they complete the survey, after which it will stop. bob will display a quick timeline portraying the period and number of notifications.
- Click Next in the top right corner.
- Click Launch Survey.
Your survey will now be saved to your Company Surveys tab and you'll be presented with a short summary of the details prior to launch. You can preview the survey again before launching.
Note: Before launching your survey, you can preview the survey by clicking Quick Preview.