Talent Groups is a unique feature that helps admins and managers either nominate or identify employees based on their interactions in the company.
Get the most out of Bob
Being able to further categorize your people as, Ambassadors, Influencers, and Leaders, for example, is a great way to gain a deeper understanding of how your organization operates and discover important information to shape your business.
Talent groups can be used all year round and support culture initiatives.
How to set up a talent group
- From the left menu, select Talent > Surveys > Talent groups.
- Click Start Now or + New group if a talent group has been set up before.
- Write a name for your group (e.g., future leaders, top talent, employee of the month, etc.) and define the question you want to ask the nominators.
- Click Select Employees to select who will answer the questions, then click Next.
- In the People section, select who can be nominated, and how many nominations each respondent can submit if you enable Set a cap on the number of employees that can be selected by each respondent, survey duration in days, and how many reminders will be sent to the nominators.
- Click Next.
- In the Email invitation section, select the email address that the nomination email will come from and enter the message you would like nominators to see.
- When finished, click Done.
A summary of the details is displayed.
- Click Send Now to send the email.
Nominators can respond to their survey and the creator of the survey can track responses and results in Talent > Surveys > Talent groups.
Tip: From the Actions dropdown menu, the creator of the survey can also pause the survey, share results, manually send reminders, edit the duration and details of the survey, invite people or see who was invited to the survey, close or reopen for answers, or delete the survey.