Send report data from Bob to SFTP servers by setting up SFTP destinations in just a few clicks.
How to set up an SFTP destination
Got more than one SFTP destination that you’d like to send report data to? Create as many as you need for your organization’s needs.
- From the left menu, select Settings > Integrations.
- From the integrations menu, select Storage, then click on Connect or Manage from the SFTP tile.
Note: If this is your first time setting up SFTP, Bob will display Connect. If an SFTP destination has already been set up at least once, Bob will display Manage.
- Click New SFTP destination.
- Enter a Name for the SFTP destination.
- Select whether the authentication will be using Credentials (username and password) or a Private Key.
- If by Credentials, enter the Username and Password of the system you wish to send data to from Bob OR if by Private Key, enter a Username, then click Upload key file and upload the Private Key file.
Note: Bob supports .txt .pem and .ppk file extensions and open SSH private keys.
- Enter the Host URL of the SFTP destination.
- Enter the Port of the desired SFTP.
- Enter the folder Path of the desired SFTP.
- Click Save.
Great, you’re now able to send scheduled report data to SFTP destinations!