Connecting Bob to Microsoft Teams' shared workspace means you get the best of both worlds. MS Teams and Bob work hand-in-hand, allowing your people to engage and communicate where they already are.
Enabling the Teams integration with Bob allows you to carry out several Bob actions and get updates through the MS Teams platform:
- Start onboarding for new joiners.
- Receive daily updates regarding people’s whereabouts and events.
- See shoutouts and Kudos, in real-time.
- Request time off or time away from the office.
- Approve or decline time off and time away requests.
- Clock in and clock out.
- Ask Bob questions like 'who's out?' or 'who reports to Bill?'
Type help in a conversation or Team channel to discover more!
How to set up the Bob/Teams integration
In MS Teams, click Apps and search for HiBob.
To add HiBob to your private conversation and to team channels to allow the entire team to interact with Bob, click the HiBob thumbnail.
- Click Add to add to your private conversation.
- Click the arrow and select Add to a team and then select the desired teams.
- Connect your Bob account to MS Teams by typing connect in a private conversation.
- Click Connect. Bob's login page will be displayed.
- Log in to authenticate the connected. A message verifying success connecting between your MS Teams and Bob accounts is displayed.Note: The same email domain must be used in both Bob and Office 365.
Congratulations! You have completed setup of MS Teams and Bob integration for your entire organization. No further authentication is needed by any user in your company.
Don't know how to add an app to a conversation or team? See Add an app to Microsoft Teams for additional information.