Bob’s Integrations give you the flexibility to connect directly to dozens of third-party systems.
After you connect an integration, any changes made to your mapped employee data in Bob - such as new hires, terminations and employee updates - will be automatically updated in the third-party system.
Tip: We recommend your IT department set up and manage integrations. To learn more about how to grant them permissions to do this, see Create a custom permission group.
Get the most out of Bob
- Combine your favorite tools with Bob.
- Test integrations with confidence in Sandbox. To learn more, see Getting started with Sandbox.
FYI: This capability is available only for customers that have purchased Sandbox. To learn more, see HiBob's HRIS features.
- We understand the importance of integrations, so we are continuously working on integrating Bob with more third-party systems.
The third-party systems Bob can integrate with include:
- Recruitment (ATS) systems
- Provisioning (identity check) providers
- SSO (Single sign on) systems
- Collaboration systems - including Slack and MS Teams
- Payroll providers
In addition, over 30 third-party partners have built their own integrations with Bob via API.
How to connect Bob with an integrated tool
- From the left menu, select Settings > Integrations.
- Select a third-party system or search by name.
- Under the desired tile, click Connect.
- On the configuration screen, enter the fields or respond to the prompts as requested.
To learn more about how to integrate with each specific system, see the Integrations guides.