After you have set up your provisioning integration you will be taken to the Manage integration screen where you can edit and manage the integration settings.
You can also access this screen by clicking Manage in the integration tile.
The following sections are available:
This is used to edit any of the connection settings that were configured when you set up the integration.
To make changes, hover over the Connection settings header, click the Edit icon, make the changes and click Save.
To make changes, hover over the Provisioning settings header, click the Edit icon, make the changes and click Save.
Configure when the employee will be synced to the provisioning provider.
On Employee Start Date (Default) - Bob will provision the employee on the date their employee start date.
On Employee Creation - Bob will provision the employee when the new user is created in Bob.
Configure which status the employee will be created in the provisioning provider.
According to the employee status in Bob (Default) - This applies when adding a new employee in Bob before their employee start date. In this case, before the employee start date is reached, the employee details will be suspended in the provisioning provider. Once the start date is reached, the employee will become active in the provisioning provider.
Always as active - The employee will be created with the status: Active.
Always as inactive - the employee will be created with the status: Inactive.
If your company is using multiple domains in Bob, you can control which domain should be provisioned. When left blank all domains will be provisioned.
- *Default Password - Check to reset the default password that will be set for new employees.
- **Change password on first login - When checked, employees will be required to change their default password upon initial login.
- Disabling trigger - When checked, Bob will disable the employee in the provisioning provider on termination date, last day in the office or when the employee file is deleted (the earliest of the three).
*Applies to - Google Workspace, Azure and JumpCloud provisioning systems.
**Applies to - Google Workspace.
Manually map the data fields from your provisioning provider to Bob.
To learn more, see Map data for provisioning integrations.
Manually sync employee records from your provisioning provider to Bob.
To learn more, see How to manually sync the data.
This table shows details of each employee record that was synced to the provisioning provider.
It contains the following columns:
- Trigger: the event which triggered the employee sync, e.g. Employee updated.
- Employee: the employee’s full name.
- Operation: whether the employee was created or updated in the provisioning provider.
- Operation status: whether the sync was completed successfully or failed.
If it failed, click the three-dot menu to get more details.
- Time stamp: the date and time of the sync.