The Dashboards section in Analytics gives you access to a range of configurable widgets covering a range of HR metrics.
Each widget is contained within a dashboard.
These widgets display employee and company data in easy-to-read charts. You can filter the data, compare metrics and download the data and charts.
The different types of dashboards and widgets
- For a complete breakdown of each widget see Dashboards and widgets.
- See Configure dashboard widgets for full details of the Widget settings options.
You are also able to create custom dashboards containing your preferred widgets. See How to add custom dashboards.
How to navigate the Dashboards page
- From the left menu, select Analytics > Dashboards.
- Click the arrow next to the dashboard name to select a dashboard.
Note: Standout metrics will be displayed in boxes at the top of the page.
- Toggle on Predefined filters to filter the widgets according to the view selected by your HR admin. To learn more, see Set predefined dashboard filters.
- From the Date range dropdown, select which period you would like the dashboards to show data for. Select a Preset range such as the last three months, or a Month range by selecting the start and end date.
How to view more details
- Click View more details at the bottom of a widget on the dashboard page.
The chart opens in a popup. Employees included in the data are listed in the table below the graph.
- To change the data shown in the table below, select an alternative from the X Axis or Specific attribute dropdown.
- To add, remove or reorder the table columns, click the Column picker icon, select your preferred columns and click Apply.
- Click the download icon to download the table as a .xls or .csv file..
Can I download the data from a widget?
Yes - just click the three-dot menu above the widget and select Download > XLS or Download > CSV. The data will download to your computer.
Can I download a chart as an image?
Click the three-dot menu and select Download > PNG/SVG/JPEG/PDF and it will be saved to your computer.
Can I filter the data shown in a chart?
Indeed you can! Click the three-line filter icon next to the three-dot menu, select the desired filters and click Apply. You can add as many conditions as desired.
How do I configure a chart to show different parameters?
Click the three dots icon and select Widget settings. See Configure dashboard widgets.
Can I get automatically-generated insights into the data?
Absolutely! below each widget you will see the At a glance section, which contains data insights - an automated descriptive analysis of each KPI chart. These summarize the data by calculating trends and averages. Click More insights, to see more analysis such as outliers and spotlights.
How do I reset a widget’s configuration?
Click the three-dot menu and select Reset. The widget will be reset to its original configuration.