The Time & Attendance company reports offer five customizable reports which show the employees’ attendance from daily attendance activity to total attendance summary per date range.
Get the most out of Bob
- The reports are customizable. Add or remove columns to the report and save the report under a different name.
- The reports can be scheduled to automatically run at a given time.
- The reports can be issued in a CSV or XLSX format.
- The reports can be run in a variety of date ranges with preset ranges or custom ranges. Sync your report to your time and attendance cycle to keep your data aligned.
How to download time and attendance reports
Tip: You can schedule these reports for automated record-keeping. To learn more, see Set up a scheduled report.
- From the left menu, select Analytics > Reports.
- Select the Company reports section from the menu on the left.
- Select Time & Attendance.
- Mark the checkbox(es) to the left of the report you'd like to download.
- Timesheets summary: A detailed breakdown of daily attendance records per employee. Each row in the report shows the employee name, date, and any other filters you apply.
- Exceptions: Shows all records that have exceptions, such as missing In/Out entries or missing activity in the absence of a time off request, for example. Exceptions are set in the site attendance settings. To learn more, see Set up site attendance settings.
- Daily summary: In one sheet, the total duration worked, the hours worked, and total hours per employee and per date. The other sheet includes a detailed summary per employee for the range of dates selected with one row per employee with the total hours worked per day or in the case of time off, the total hours taken as time off.
- Site attendance hourly breakdown: The daily activity per employee, where each row shows the employees’ In/Out entries, hours worked, duration, comments, reason, and an indication if the attendance record was manually entered not via punching clock. Any value in the Manual Entry column which says True means that it was manually reported.
- Summary: The total attendance summary per employee for the date range/attendance cycle selected. It shows total days, total hours, potential work days, potential work hours, actual days worked, and actual hours worked.
- From the Actions dropdown menu, select Download or Email report.
- Download: Select the file format you'd like to download, then click Download.
- Email report: Select the recipients from the dropdown menu, enter the emails for external people if necessary, then enter an email subject and message. Click Send, then click Send again.
Note: The recipients will receive the same data you see, regardless of their permissions so use discretion when sending the report by email.
Tip: For an XLSX download or email report, mark the checkbox Merge reports to multiple sheets to include each of the reports in a single spreadsheet.
How to download the attendance report by site in Time
Another way to issue attendance reports is to download the report directly from the timesheet. This offers the greatest selection of column types and filters.
- From the left menu, select Time > People's attendance.
- Select the Site and Cycle you'd like to download from the dropdown menus.
- Select filters from the dropdown menu or click Advanced to select more filters to specify your report.
Tip: Use the column picker to customize the columns in the attendance table.
- Click the download icon to the top right of the table.
- Select the file type you'd like to download.
Your file will download.