Compensation allocation is simplified with Bob. Whether it's setting up a compensation event, reviewing people's different compensation types alongside valuable information like performance and benchmark guidelines, or collaborating between managers, bob provides the information you need each step of the way.
Learn more about how the overall event works and how to track its status, then follow along using the help articles below wherever you are in the process and make it a success!
How to set up a compensation event
Use Bob’s compensation management setup wizard to streamline your compensation review process across the entire approval flow. When you’re done, you’ll have easy-to-use worksheets that clearly present people’s current and historical salary, variable pay, performance, as well as benchmark data while guiding managers as you work together - even asynchronously.
- Setting up a compensation event's details
- Setting up a compensation event financials
- Including talent information in a compensation event
- Setting up a compensation event's components
- Including employee update flows in a compensation event
- Setting up a compensation event's planners and worksheets
- Allocating a compensation event's budget among planners
- Setting up a compensation event's worksheet alerts
- Setting up a compensation event's notifications
- Finishing the compensation event setup
How to manage an approved compensation event
You can take the following steps and share the compensation changes with those involved - including informing the participants - of the new changes using compensation letters with eSign.