Attrition indicators provide HR leaders with at-a-glance insights into how likely employees are to leave the company.
FYI: Access to this capability is managed by your company's HR Admin. If you don't have access and believe that you should, reach out to them.
Get the most out of Bob
- Knowing if an employee is likely to consider leaving the workplace allows HR to intervene and take proactive retention decisions to prevent potential attrition.
- An Attrition indicator bar is displayed in each employee profile above Basic info. It reflects the cumulative indicators correlated with employee attrition and gives you access to a breakdown of the indicators by clicking on it.
How to review and understand attrition indicators
- From the left menu, select People > Directory.
- Click on an employee's name to enter their profile.
- In the summary section, click the Attrition Indicator bar to see the breakdown of the indicators.
Attrition Risk Statuses
Each indicator is tagged with one of the following statuses:
- Low risk: There's a statistically low likelihood of attrition.
- Some risk: The indicator does not statistically decrease the likelihood of attrition.
- At risk: There is a statistically high likelihood of attrition.
- N/A: There was no relevant employee data found for this indicator.
Note: Indicators are dynamic in nature as data may change according to various organizational and personal changes and preferences.
Attrition Risk Indicators: Categories and types
|Attrition Indicator||Categories and types|
|Position and Seniority||
Note: The number of days taken in each request will not affect the attrition risk.
How to create an Attrition indicators report
To get a holistic picture of the attrition risk for all employees or a segment of employees, create an attrition indicator report.
- From the left menu, select Analytics > Reports.
- On the Reports page, click + Add new > Report > Start from scratch.
- In the left column, click People analytics, select one or more of the risk indicator fields, then click Generate.
The report will show how many At risk, Some risk, and Low risk indicators the data has indicated for each employee.
- To add or remove fields, click the column picker.
- The report can be filtered by site and department, lifecycle status, and employment type. Click Advanced to filter the report by other parameters.
- To name and save the report, click Save as, enter a name, choose a folder to save it in, then click Save.
- To download the report click the Download icon and choose the file format, either XLSX or CSV.