For a successful integration, the SmartRecruiters account needs to have the Admin User Role.
Configuration in SmartRecruiters
- Click on your name on the top right → Settings
2. Click on Candidate Fields under Configuration
3. Select the following:
- Under Choose Field select Onboarding Status
- Under Which users can see it select ALL
- Under For which org fields? select ALL
4. Press save
Setting up the integration in Hibob:
- Navigate to Settings → Integrations → Recruitment → SmartRecruiters→ Connect
- On the integration’s page click the Connect button
- You’ll be redirected to the Smart Recruiters web page, where you’ll need to authenticate using your Smart Recruiters credentials
- Once authenticated, allow Bob access to the following Smart Recruiters sections: Candidates, Offer Terms, Company Settings, Jobs, Users, Candidate's status and View, create and delete webhook subscriptions.
- After granting Bob access to your Smart Recruiters account, you’ll be redirected to Bob’s page.
- The integration is set up. Any future candidate that is marked as Hired in Smart Recruiters will be automatically created in Bob.
Fields automatically imported:
Smart Recruiters Section
Smart Recruiters Field
Social - Linkedin
Social - Facebook
Social - Twitter
Personal contact details
Type of Employment
Candidate - Confirm Hiring
Custom fields from Job, Candidate & New Hire Form will be automatically mapped if they have the same name as the Bob field.
Candidate resume and attachments will be automatically pulled from Smart Recruiters.