Preparing the report in bob
In bob, under Analytics --> Reports --> Create a report with all the fields that you would like to pass Go1.
Make sure to include Email that will be used as the unique identifier for the integration.
2. Export the report to CSV.
Setting the integration in Go1
Click on your name on the top right --> Integrations
2. In the list on the left click of User Data Feed, click on Get Started.
3. Choose the CSV file you have exported from bob and click upload.
4. Select the wanted mapping between Go1 fields and bob`s csv.
5. Press Next.
6. Copy and save the AWS connection details in order to set in bob.
7. Press DONE.
Setting the S3 integration in bob
In bob goto Settings --> Integrations --> Storage --> S3 --> New S3 Destination
2. From the Go1 Bucket URL, place the information as follow:
3. Place the AWS Access key & Secret as copied from Go1.
4. Press Save.
Setting up the scheduled report
In bob GoTo Analytics --> Scheduling and click on New Scheduling.
Fill int he details as follow:
Scheduling Title: Choose a name for the scheduler
Choose reports: Select the report that was created for Go1 LMS in the first step
Add s3 destination target: Select the S3 integration that was created in the previous step.
Choose Frequency: Select when you would like bob to send the reports to Go1
Export format: CSV
3. Press Save.
You are all done !