HR needs to be able to measure people data effectively. You want to be able to holistically assess and report on your HR programs be it employee experience, culture, growth, hiring, talent retention and more. Find out how to utilize bob's KPI Dashboards to drive your HR programs forward and impact your business.
Located in bob's Analytics module, KPI (Key Performance Indicators) Dashboards provide significant data on changes in your company and across your employees over time. The dashboards are split into 4 categories: Growth, Retention, Finance, and Absenteeism.
The Different KPI Types in bob
Each KPI dashboard displays all of the related KPIs together with a metrics summary at the top of the page showing status for the selected time range. You can choose from an array of analytics options to view your data, including condition-based filtering, several different charts, and more.
The Growth Dashboard will tell you how your company is distributed, its growth trajectory, and how many people have left or joined in a given point in time
- Headcount presents you with the number of employees in your company of the selected Date range
- Growth Rate indicates growth trends in your company during the selected Date range
- New Employees (Joiners) showcases all employees who have joined the company during the selected Date range
- Terminated Employees (Leavers) showcases people who have left the company during the selected Date range
The Retention Dashboard will provide you with insights on your turnover, attrition, and retention rates as well as what the average tenure and age at your company is
- Turnover Rate shows the percentage of the company’s Terminated Employees (Leavers) over the selected Date range
- Attrition Rate only focuses on the percentage of voluntary turnover over the selected Date range
- Retention Rate show the percentage of employees who had stayed in the company from the beginning to the end of the selected Date range
- Average Tenure shows the average overall time (in months) that your people have been in the company
- Average Age shows the average age in your company during the Date range selected
The Finance Dashboard will show you how your salary is distributed across your company, whether there are any pay gaps in your average salary, as well as how your salaries change
- Salary shows the company’s total salary expense over the Date range you had selected
- Average Salary shows the company’s mean average salary expense over the Date range you had selected
- Salary Change shows the difference between two total base salaries values in time, presented as a percentage of the first value
- Pay Gap shows the gender pay gap between women and men
The Absenteeism Dashboard (Time Taken) shows the total number of Time-Off days taken in a specific period according to policy type in hours
How to use bob's KPIs
- Navigate to Analytics and click on KPIs
- Select the KPI Dashboard you’d like to view on the top left using the arrow
- Set your dashboard view settings
- Configure specific KPI data using the instructions for each KPI (articles linked above)
Set up dashboard view settings
You can set bob to view KPI data for a particular month, quarter, or year displayed over any time period.
Note: Whenever you configure these settings, it will impact how all of the KPI dashboards will be showcased in bob.
- Press on the calendar icon in the Date range field
- Define the time period for which data will be displayed using one of two methods:
a. Preset range:
i. Click the radio button to the left of Preset
ii. Choose the desired period from the list
iii. Click Apply
b. Custom Month range:
i. Click the radio button to the left of Month range
ii. Click on the field below Start month to select the beginning of your desired date range from the calendar
iii. Click on the field below End month to select the a end of your desired date range from the calendar
Tip: To select a single month click on the month (e.g. March) as both the start and the end month
3. Select how you would like the data to be distributed using the View dropdown, you can choose between monthly, quarterly and yearly views
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.