Welcome to Time-Off! This is the part of bob where all of your employees can make leave requests and let you know when they're going to be absent. In the article below we'll give you an overview of the steps you need to take to get going.
We'd still recommend reading the rest of the articles in the collection but this should serve as a good starting point, without further ado, let's get started!
- Give your sites a default calendar and working pattern
- Define the list of absences that an employee can request
Step 4: Create and manage your Policies
- Define the tracking parameters for a given population of employees
- Control the amount of allowance the employee is entitled to
- Define rules and restrictions to the way balance is managed
Step 7: Importing Time-Off Data
- Import your carry over and any requests for leave made to date
Our Customer Success team are on-hand to help. If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.