bob’s Tasks helps you and your team stay organized and on top of company tasks. This is where you’ll monitor your task progress, reassign tasks, mark tasks as completed or nudge others to complete their tasks.
What are Tasks in bob?
bob’s Tasks module is made up of two tabs to help you manage your HR operations smoothly: My Tasks and People’s Tasks. My Tasks displays all of the tasks that have been assigned to you, while People’s Tasks houses tasks assigned to other people for whom you have view permission.
There are two main types of tasks in bob:
- General tasks that are manually marked as done
- Automated tasks such as emails or feedback requests
How to use Tasks in bob
The My Tasks tab is your personal checklist with all the tasks that are awaiting your completion.
To use My Tasks simply review your tasks and click the box to the right of the task to mark as done. The completed task will be removed from view and will be seen only when filtering for closed tasks.
If you have many tasks to navigate, you can filter based on due date, closed/open tasks and group by assignee, task list, and more.
The People’s Tasks view is accessible only when having "people's tasks" permission. It is essentially an extension of My Tasks, where you have full oversight of outstanding tasks across the organization.
You can filter the tasks by site, task due date, whether the task status is closed or open, and group by assignee, task list, and more.
In People’s Tasks you can review, filter, reassign, nudge and mark your people’s tasks as done. Click on a task to take one of the following actions:
- Click the box to the right of the task to mark as complete
- Hover over the due date and click to nudge the task assignee, this will send them an email reminding them of the open task
- Press the pencil icon next to the assignee to reassign the task, an email will be sent to the new assignees letting them know they have a new task
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.