The Days Taken KPI is one of a set of vital HR KPIs we have created in bob to help you track and analyze your organizational HR objectives, and optimize processes such as workplace management, employee programs, and more.
What is the Days Taken KPI?
Located in the Attendance category of People Insights, the Days Taken KPI provides you with information on the number of days off taken by employees by month, for each of your Time Off policies. With Days Taken you can stay one step ahead of burnout and help your employees achieve work/life balance.
How to use Days Taken KPI
See the number of days off taken by employees for a particular month for each of your Time Off policies, with a range of filters and groupings available.
- Select the period for which you would like to view new employee data in the date field, in one of two ways: a. Preset Range: choose between presets periods like last 6 months or entire company history. b. Custom Month Rage: select a From and To month from the calendar picker. *To select a single month click on the chosen month twice.
- Select the policy type you would like to view data for in the Policy Type drop-down.
- In the Grouped By and Filter drop-downs you can select between options to slice and dice or filter your data to focus on what is most important to you, such as: "how many sick days were taken in the Sales department?"
- Export your Days Taken KPI data to .xls or .csv file, and download the graph as a .png or .svg file.
Tips for optimizing the Days Taken KPI data
- Make sure your company time off policies are up-to-date.
- Ensure that all employees are managing their time off correctly.
- Verify your permissions include viewing other employees' work, lifecycle and time off sections.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.