The Average Tenure KPI is one of a set of vital HR KPIs we have created in bob to help you track and analyze your organizational HR objectives, and optimize processes such as workplace management, employee programs, and more.
What is the Average Tenure KPI?
Located in the Workforce Stability category of People Insights, the Average Tenure KPI provides you with the average length of time that an employee stays with your company. The KPI calculates the average length of service by all employees in the selected time interval:
How to use Average Tenure KPI
Find out the average length of time that an employee stays with your company, and filter the data according to your needs.
- Select the period for which you would like to view new employee data in the date field, in one of two ways: a. Preset Range: choose between presets periods like last 6 months or entire company history. b. Custom Month Rage: select a From and To month from the calendar picker. *To select a single month click on the chosen month twice.
- Press on the Filter button to create a new filter so that you can focus on what is most important to you, for instance "what is the average tenure of people in the Sales department?"
- Export your Average Tenure KPI data to .xls or .csv file, and download the graph as a .png or .svg file.
Tips for optimizing the Average Tenure KPI data
- Ensure all employees' work start and effective dates are up-to-date.
- Verify your permissions include viewing other employees' work and lifecycle sections.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.