The Salary KPI is one of a set of vital HR KPIs we have created in bob to help you track and analyze your organizational HR objectives, and optimize processes such as workplace management, employee programs, and more.
What is the Salary KPI?
Located in the Finance category of People Insights, the Salary KPI provides you with your company's salary expenses over time to help you make informed estimates and projections.
How to use Salary KPI
View your total salary spend for a particular month and with a range of groupings.
- Select the period for which you would like to view new employee data in the date field, in one of two ways: a. Preset Range: choose between presets periods like last 6 months or entire company history. b. Custom Month Rage: select a From and To month from the calendar picker. *To select a single month click on the chosen month twice.
- Choose your preferred currency from the currency field. *Please note that the total salary presented may be affected by exchange rates.
- In the Grouped By and Filter drop-downs you can select between options to slice and dice or filter your data to focus on what is most important to you.
- Export your Salary KPI data to .xls or .csv file, and download the graph as a .png or .svg file.
Tips for optimizing the Salary KPI data
- Make sure your employees' base salaries and their effective dates are up-to-date. *Salary is calculated from the month of the first effective date.
- Verify your permissions include viewing other employees' work, lifecycle and payroll sections.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.