The New Employees KPI is one of a set of vital HR KPIs we have created in bob to help you track and analyze your organizational HR objectives, and optimize processes such as workplace management, employee programs, and more.
What is the New Employees KPI?
Located in the Growth category of People Insights, the New Employees KPI provides data on the number of new employees that joined your company in a selected month, calculated from the first through the last day of the month. An important tool to review and communicate company growth over time, new employee data is a central metric for your HR toolbox.
How to use New Employees KPI
See the number of new joiners for a particular month with specifics about new joiners and leavers, along with a range of filters and groupings. Data is displayed for each month in the selected time range.
- Select the period for which you would like to view new employee data in the date field, in one of two ways: a. Preset Range: choose between presets periods like last 6 months or entire company history. b. Custom Month Rage: select a From and To month from the calendar picker. *To select a single month click on the chosen month twice.
- In the Grouped By and Filter drop-downs you can select between options to slice and dice or filter your data to focus on what is most important to you, such as: "how many new employees joined the Sales department?"
- Export your New Employees KPI data to .xls or .csv file, and download the graph as a .png or .svg file.
Tips for optimizing the New Employees KPI data
- Make sure your employees' start dates are up-to-date.
- Verify your permissions include viewing other employees' work and lifecycle sections.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.