How to use the bob HR app
bob HR's home screen gives you access to all of the app's functionalities with ease.
- Clock in and out by clicking on the yellow button.
- Press the request time off button to start a request.
- Scroll down and to the right to see who in your organization is out today, new joiners, people's upcoming birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Click on anyone's profile picture to access their profile.
Clicking on the People icon in the menu at the bottom of your screen takes you to the People directory where you can search and find profiles for everyone at your company.
- Enter a name in the Search field to find who you're looking for.
- Scroll down to browse in alphabetical order.
- Use the alphabetical index on the right for quick scroll.
- Press on any co-workers name to view their profile and access their contact details.
Learn more about each person's role in your organization profile page. Find your co-workers' contact information, and stay up-to-date on their important events such as birthdays, anniversaries and time off.
- Click the phone, email, skype or slack icon to start a conversation with the profile owner.
- Press on any profile pic to view the co-worker's profile.
To ease your daily clock ins and timesheet management, the bob HR app brings all the functionalities you need to manage your attendance. From clocking in and out, to completing missing entries and submitting your timesheets, we've got you covered so no working minute will go unaccounted for.
Clicking on the clock icon in the menu at the bottom of your screen takes you to the Attendance section of the app.
- View total days and hours worked as well as the current cycle's dates.
- Manually complete missing entries or utilize the Quick fix functionality to update all of this cycle's missing entries at once.
- Press the Previous Cycles tab to view information, manage and submit the previous cycle's timesheet.
Dreaming of vacation? This is your place to view, manage and request your time off. From any screen in the app, press on the Time Off icon in the menu at the bottom of your screen.
- See your upcoming requests for time off along with their current status.
- View a breakdown of your balances by each policy type.
- Click the Request button under any of your policies to request time off.
Request Time Off
- To submit a time off request, start by selecting the policy for which you would like to make the request in the Select Policy drop down.
- Select the desired date range by clicking on the left tile under When and scrolling through the date wheel that opens.
- To the right of the date wheel, choose whether you'd like your time off to start with a full day ('All day'), morning or afternoon off.
- Press Done at the top right of the date wheel.
- Click on the right tile under When and repeat the same process as above for selecting the end of your time off period.
- Add comments or a description in the Description field if you'd like to give your manager more information about your request.
- Click Submit.
A submitted time off request is sent to your direct manager. You can track the status of your request in the Time Off section of the app.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.