bob’s Shoutouts allows you to announce company events, people’s milestones, send reminders and spotlight the hard work being done by your team.
Need to find out what employees want for an office lunch? Want to ask a certain office where the next off-site should be? Want to scope interest for a company benefit?
Send out a poll!
Having this kind of real-time information will make it much easier for you and your managers to regularly get feedback from employees in a fun and engaging way.
Please note that each employee can only vote once and polls are open for 14 days.
Sharing a new post:
To share a shoutout follow these steps:
- On bob's homepage click on the Post something button.
- You'll see a default subject that you may edit it if you like. This will also be the subject line in the Kudos notification email.
- Compose your shoutout, poll or kudos.
- Decide who the shoutout should be visible to; Click on Choose audience and mark the audience you would like to include.
- Click Post when you're ready to send it out.
Kudos enables peer-to-peer recognition, providing employees with a fun way to share their appreciation and express gratitude towards their colleagues.
Check the kudos help article to find out more.
Want employees or managers to be able to send shoutouts? You can define who is able to post and manage shoutouts in the Roles & Permissions section of Settings.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.