bob's Docs was designed to act as your document hub. Your place to securely upload, save, share, and assign actions for all of your important documentation. From leave policies to employee handbooks, personal contracts, and other relevant files, you can manage personal, employee and company or site wide documents here.
From an Admin view, Docs is divided into three sections:
- My Docs – documents uploaded to your personal folder
- People's Docs – shared and secret documents for all your employees
- Company Docs – area for all company documents with access controlled by permissions and share settings
From an Employee view, Docs is divided into two sections:
- My Docs – documents uploaded to the employee's personal folder
- Company Docs – area for all company documents; access controlled by permissions and share settings
How To Upload a Doc
To upload a new document, go to the folder you want the document to be stored in and click the big ‘+’ icon or the 'Add a document' button.
The upload screen will appear.
You can upload from your own computer, or from other online sources such as Dropbox or Google Drive. The document will then be processed and added to the designated folder.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.