If you have more than one office, whether they're in the same city or around the world, you can set them up in bob using Sites. Using this you'll be able to configure site-specific settings on a number of bob features.
When setting up a new site, bob will guide you through entering the site's Details, Calendar, Working Patterns and Time Off.
Note: Ensure that you have the site's calendar template added in your Calendars list in bob before getting started.
How to create a new site
To get started, click on Settings on the main menu and select Sites.
- Name - You can call your site whatever makes the most sense for your company. You probably already have site names, but if you don't, we recommend City, Country.
- Details - language, time zone, date format and country are mandatory and must be filled out.
Calendar and Working Pattern:
- Select the relevant holiday calendar that you have previously added in Settings > Calendar.
- Set the default working pattern for all employees on that specific site. The working pattern tells bob which days of the week are working days.
If you have employees that work different working patterns to the site they are assigned to or should follow a different holiday calendar, you can override them by:
- Editing this on the employee's employment section by editing the entry or adding a new row.
- By importing the data via bulk import to the employee's employment table.