The bob integration allows you to automatically take newly-hired candidates from Greenhouse and add them to bob.
In order to connect your Greenhouse account follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Recruitment integration
- Create a key and web hook
- Head to Greenhouse and: a. Click on Your Name > Account Settings b. Under your permission, select 'Can manage and configure web hooks' permission c. Save (repeat process for other admins)
- In Greenhouse click Settings > Dev Center > Web Hooks
- Create a new web hook and name it 'bob integration'
- Under when choose 'Candidate has been hired'
- Under Export to, place the endpoint URL from bob, Secret key, your email address under 'Error recipient email' and click 'Create Web hook'
Which fields are mapped?
*Documents are taken from Candidate Attachments.
*Fields will also be mapped if added to the Applicant, Candidate, Job and Offer sections in Greenhouse - with the same name as the field in bob.
Tip: If you want to include additional fields, all you need to do is add them to your customised bob fields - with the same field name used in Greenhouse.
How it works
Once you have marked your candidate as hired, you will receive an email and in-app notification from bob. You can also select additional users to receive these notifications in Settings > Integrations > Recruitment integration once the integration has been set up.
This is what the email notification will look like:
The link in the email will take you to a screen in bob where you will be prompted to select the New Hire template that is right for your new joiner. The New Hire wizard will launch pre-populated with the data taken from Greenhouse (see which Fields are Mapped above).
You will then be able to fill in their data and complete the hiring process so your new employee is ready to go!
At the end of the new hire wizard you can decide to invite the employee now or on their start date. You will also be able to invite the employee manually on a date of your choosing.
Need more help? If you're unsure about anything please send us a message through the chat icon below.